Your ULTRA challenge to raise money for RSE in 2020!
Will you join our Refugee Supporters team taking part in this epic event on 4-5 July 2020?
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. They’ll have a major ‘Base Camp’ hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend – and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery and Peaks – with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2020…
For all levels of experience:
- 100km full challenge or 2 day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Half challenge and quarter challenge options also available
- Run or jog
- Or walk at your pace – 24 hrs+
Well supported all the way:
- 8 covered rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- Shuttle buses & transfers
What an achievement:
- Medal, t shirt, glass of fizz at the end
- Raise critical funds for our Dignity Centres
- 3 Ultra-trail de Mont Blanc points available
Sign up & Fundraising options
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to us!
As Refugee Support is an official charity partner, there is up to 33% off the registration fee until the end of December!
For full details of prices, discounts and to sign up – CLICK HERE: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
When you sign up, select ‘Refugee Support Europe’ as the charity and join our team ‘Refugee Supporters’.
Visit the Challenge website for all the info.